Alchera #37: Immaculate



Free-write on this: The perfect man/woman.


You came into my life like any other human being. There is nothing peculiar about our first encounter, there is nothing written on the way you looked that day, how you spoke or didn't speak, what I first thought of you. You were supposed to be one more ghost in a sea of blurred faces.

But you stayed, and slowly, you became solid. Something struck me when we talked, and every time fate reunited us there was more I wanted to keep in my head, more from you... You, ghost, you, drop in the ocean, how did you make me realize you were a new world I wanted to get lost in!

How beautiful it is to picture you.

I think of your blunders, the way you pronounce certain words, your scars, the faces you make at certain occcasions... All these things which are to be totally ignored or be bothered with, they make you perfect. Memories of trouble and subtle happiness together, your voice, your accent, your handwriting, your likes and dislikes, they flow into my brain like loud raindrops and make me long for you. There is nothing fancy about the things that bind us.

It's the details which make you human. It's the details which stain the white napkin of your unexplored eyes. And those stains merge into the brightest of colors, into an unbelievable purity. I yearn for your imperfection, my perfect man, for no matter how much I point at your moles with my finger, all I will be able to see is the smoothness of your immaculate self.

0 comments: